Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Two Week Update!
I cannot believe how quickly the last two weeks have flown by! Evyn had her two week well check yesterday, and everything looks great. She is up to 7 pounds 4 ounces and the doctor said that she looks perfect! We were also thrilled that her belly button stump finally fell off last night. No more sponge baths, and that is good news for everyone! I also had my two week check up yesterday, and my good news is that I weigh 8 pounds less than when we found out I was pregnant! Hooray! We get to spend some time together as a family today, so I am off to savor the day. I will post more pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for the update, Kristen. Michael mentioned that more would be coming soon. I dooooo look forward to your updates! Love you.
Two bits of good news. Even on my third baby the belly button stump thing freaked me out and it was a HUGE relief for it to be gone and the 8lbs is like a nice cherry bonus on top!! If you like cherries?? I cannot remember if that is one of the textures you do not like (lol)
Post a Comment