Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions

I hate New Years resolutions. I guess everyone does. But I decided to make some anyway, and in the spirit of accountability, I am posting them here. Judge me in March if you must, but here they are (in no particular order) anyway.

Drink more water.
Spend more time in the Word.
Read more.
Be intentional about exercise.
Turn off the computer when the kids are awake.
Hold hands more.
Take time to appreciate little things like good coffee or a sunrise.
Make time to call friends that I don't get to see very often.

That is about it. Nothing life changing. Check back with me in a few months and we will see how I do!

2 comments:

Carrie Maxwell said...

i like resolutions... just not coming up with them.

yours are good ones so i'm going to steal them... excepet for the part about holding hands and turning off the computer... i'll exchange those for saving money and um... yeah that's all i can think of.

Organized Chaos said...

I'm just impressed you MADE resolutions. Not so much over here...