This picture was taken on the 4th of July. We were headed to the 4th on Broadway parade with the Henson girls. Sherril just had a baby so we kidnapped the older three for a sleepover. I absolutely adore these girls and their mommy.
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating. (cropping, editing, etc)
I tag Monica, Kelsey, Mika, and Denae!
And I have a few pictures from the week that are completely worth sharing!
This is Carter with his "sad frog." He told me that the frog was sad because his mother left him to go to work. Ouch.
This is Carter in his footie pajamas, daddy's boots and hat, riding "summowitz" the stick horse. I believe that he has stopped to feed the horse in this picture.
The cutest member of La Leche League. I love that baby Max is only wearing socks and a bib in this picture. For the record, Evyn is normally fully clothed when I nurse her.
Our precious friend, Andrea, gave us this insanely cute hat at church this morning. Little girls are so much fun!!!
8 comments:
Kristen! This pictures are just tooooo cute! Oh, my! I wish we lived just a little closer, so we could love on these adorable grandkids! I must tell you; you could be a photographer! Those pics of Evyn are fabulous! Way to go! The little pink hat is too cute!
We love you all!
You have such a sweet family!
Oh my goodness, those hat pictures are too cute! And the nursing picture is hilarious...what a funny boy you have!
for the record, carter is going to kill you one day. that's the second picture of him breastfeeding. haha but i LOVE it! maybe he can be encouragement to us! i adore that hat, i sure wish little boys could wear fun hats and bows...oh well. maybe next time!
Really, you ought to send that picture to La Leche! Maybe he could be on a brochure. I'm glad to know Carter still takes good care of baby Max. Love me some Evyn in her cute hat. Yes, it definitely makes her look circa 1920's flapper-cute.
The pics are fantastic! That hat is to die for!! And your La Leche Leaguer is precious. Put that one in the scrapbook!
Love the hat! Ahh! TOO TOO cute.
Saturday morning was lots of fun! Thanks for letting me love on the kiddos. :)
Post a Comment