Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

4 months old already!

I love Sunday mornings because my babies always look so amazingly cute when they are all dressed up for church. I need to take a picture of them every Sunday as long as I can still pick what they wear!

Seriously, how cute is this outfit? Evyn is 4 months old today!

Carter took a small spill this week and scraped his knee. You can see the drama that ensued. He has been walking with a limp for three days and using a baseball bat as a cane because his "knee is broken." I shudder to think what will happen if he ever gets a serious injury!

Snuggling with little miss on a Saturday morning.

Brigitte's baby shower was on Saturday and my sweet dad took Carter for the morning. They had a donut date and some fun guy time. Here is the whole crew before the boys hit the road.

Baby shower time. Less than two weeks until we get to meet this sweet baby. I cannot wait. It has been so much fun to get to watch Brigitte's tummy grow. She looks absolutely radiant!

Look at how insanely long she looks in this picture. What happened to my tiny baby?

Carter has recently discovered the internet. He loves to play on pbskids.org. Here is my sweet cowboy surfing the internet! It is amazing to see how he can navigate the games and use the finger pad all on his own. Such a big kid.

10 comments:

Mary said...

Doesn't the time just fly!? It just amazes me how fast my babies have grown. Cute, cute pictures, you have wonderful, beautiful children.

Denae said...

My first thought when I read the title of the post was seriously, "No way!!" I really can't believe she's that old already. That argyle outfit is adorable...she has the cutest clothes!

Carrie Maxwell said...

that argyle outfit is rediculously adorable. i LOVE it!!! and carter looks so handsome in his cowboy hat.

they're getting so big.

Unknown said...

Kristen! The kids are sooo cute. I was needing a grandmother fix. Thank you for putting on a picture of Evyn's hair with a barrett in it. I enjoy seeing how long it is getting.

Poor Carter - having to put on his own band-aid! That was an adorably sad expression!

Have a super week!

Brooke said...

The argyles are killing me!!! That is just about as cute as it can get!!!

Organized Chaos said...

She is so precious, but what struck me was how much older Carter looks in the first picture!! Yikes. Looking for the "pause" button...

Anonymous said...

That outfit in the first picture is adorable! I think Evyn is officially a fashion diva. She is getting so big. I can't beieve 4 month have already gone by.

Carter's poor knee, but I love that he is using a bat for a cane. He is so funny, and I love that cowboy hat.

Anonymous said...

I remeber getting to doll Kenzie up too. Girls are a blast. Now she has her own opinion of what is cute.
Carter looks so proud of her. I always knew he would be a fabulous big brother.

Anonymous said...

The first picture is my favorite...LOVE it. But a close second is Carter's boo-boo pic. He looks so cute even when having a dramatic moment. Really enjoyed seeing him in that cowboy hat last night. He truly looks the part. Thanks again for this past weekend. You are amazing.

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

Two things I heart: Argyle sweaters and cowboy hats!