Evyn's hair is too long to pull off the traditional baby mohawk in the tub, but we tried anyway!
Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Beautiful Babies
There are times that I am so completely in awe of my children- what a blessing they are and how completely undeserving I am to get to be their mommy. I am so thankful for the thousands of ways that they make my life richer. I seem to be having more and more fond feelings now that there is an end in sight with potty training! I could not help but share some pictures of my sweetest little things!
Evyn's hair is too long to pull off the traditional baby mohawk in the tub, but we tried anyway!
And my girl is business in the front and party in the back! Check out how long that hair is. I know that it is uneven and awkward to style, but I cannot bring myself to cut it!
If Carter looks particularly menacing to you in this picture it is because he is pretending to be a shark!
And I am not above hanging out in the backyard pool when it is so hot! Evyn and I had a lovely time.
Evyn's hair is too long to pull off the traditional baby mohawk in the tub, but we tried anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These pics do my heart more good than any meds or docs could. I smiled at each one. The only thing that made me frown was your comment that you don't deserve these babies. God gave them specifically to you and Mike, He knew what He was doing and obviously you do too. You are a terrific mommy!
Ditto to "mom"!
I agree with your sweet mom too! I know I have said it countless times before....but those are some cute, cute kids. You are so deserving!!! Own it!!
they are even better in person! I love these little pumpkins!
Post a Comment