Reading Rainbow was one of my very favorite shows when I was a kid. Levar Burton had this magical way of making me want to read anything that he read. I still remember specific episodes of that show in great detail. I think because this book was on Reading Rainbow it was one of my very favorite books when I was a little girl. It is sort of a weird story, but I always really loved it. Anyway, Carter wanted to read this story before his nap today. When we got to the part with the monkeys, he was giggling and so very happy. I love watching him soak up new stories and seeing the curiosity and enthusiasm on his face. We had to read it twice before he would lay down.When he came downstairs after his nap, this is what I found. . .
Pretty stinking cute, no?
9 comments:
This is one of my favorite books too! I love the creativity this kid has! Just precious!
Love that story! That little cutie of yours has the best imagination. Such a doll!
An all time favorite of both Zach and I!!
I love that book & the kid with all the hats on!
Aw, what's pretty darn cute is the shirt that he has on!! I seem to remember another cutie pot wearing that shirt!! sniff, sniff
I LOVED Reading Rainbow (I'm singing the song in my head not outloud I'm sure my co-workers appreciate that!)What a great story and of course Carter and his cute self too!
Carter is so cute!!
What an adorable story. Did he really think to put on all those hats by himself? You need to submit this picture somewhere!
That is just too cute!! Your family is so fun!
Post a Comment