Life is so good. I cannot express how much I am enjoying my kids this summer. They make me laugh every day. This is Evyn's current favorite toy and she is quite the rockstar. She has mad tambourine skills already. And you can just see the intensity in her eyes with those drumsticks in her hand.

Just for grins, here is Carter at exactly the same age (8 months) with the same toy. This seems like yesterday.

Life is good for Carter when mommy lets him pick out his own cereal at the grocery store. He is eating Fruity Pebbles, but he calls them the "colorous" cereal. Today he ate his cereal while staring at the box. I completely remember being mesmerized by a box of cereal when I was a kid! Kind of takes me back. Maybe I will try staring at my Crispix box in the morning.

This girl just makes me smile. And check out those curls! She is a natural beauty.

Carter has recently discovered Tom and Jerry cartoons and thinks they are HILARIOUS. He just sits and giggles the whole time that he watches them. Here, Uncle Mark is joining in the hilarity. And nothing makes a violent cartoon more enjoyable than watching it in only underwear and cowboy boots. Life is good.
.JPG)
This is Evyn's sweet friend, Grace. They are big buddies and especially love to swim together. Here they are proudly sporting their shades! Life is good when you have friends like Grace (and Ashley).

And here they are today getting ready for a dip. Please note that Grace has on one of her FIVE swimsuits because every 8 month old needs a variety of swim apparel to choose from. Today a lady at the pool completely asked us if they were twins. Nothing says separated at birth like these two!
I have decided that Ashley is like the reverse tooth fairy because the first time we swam with them Evyn cut her first tooth that day. And tonight I noticed that Evyn cut her second tooth! We better slow down on the swimmimng before we hit the molars. Seriously, I love this little girl almost as much as Evyn and her mommy has been such a blessing to me.
Mike is just returning from going to the grocery store for me and brought me a cup of coffee! Life is good!
8 comments:
Tom and Jerry videos are at Target for 5 bucks each....we've bought every one they have....
Cowboy boots and underwear. Classic and adorable.
Doesn't everyone watch cartoons in the underwear?? Your family is so precious!
My boys had that exact same musical set! What a brilliant toy...I think the drum sticks are still floating around here somewhere.
Twins?? Someone was out in the sun too long.
Once again, precious pics.
I know you work hard on your blog and I sure enjoy it. Thank you.
Love,
The underwear photo is my favorite. (Grace just discovered Tom and Jerry, too!) I can't believe how grown up Miss Evyn looks. Wish I could go swimming with you and Ashley and the kids!
life is good, indeed! tell carter grace already misses him! love you
Underwear and cowboy boots! Absolutely adorable! That is just so cute. Loved seeing you yesterday. Let's plan a SS date soon! :)
Post a Comment