Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Friday, July 31, 2009

My Little Water Bug

Today was yet another proud day in the Lewis house. My little Carter bug, who has been terrified of getting his face wet even in the tub, graduated from his water bugs class at TTU. Uncle Mark signed him up as a present for his birthday, and this kid did phenomenally well! I am just so very proud of him.

This is his teacher, B. And while she might seem a little haggard, she does wonders with these little ones!

Here he is proudly receiving his certificate during his graduation ceremony today.

While I realize that he is only spanning a distance of 4 or 5 feet here, he is doing it by himself and this is such a big deal for him!

For those of you that are super dedicated to the blog, a short video will follow this post!

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Way to go, Carter!!! You are such a big boy!! We love you!!!

Angie said...

He's such a doll!! love the video! Wish we had another month of summer so we could take the boys swimming together :(

Organized Chaos said...

Go, Carter, go!

Where is this pool, BTW? I don't think I've seen this one. How does the Water Bugs class differ from the ones offered at the Aquatic Center (now the new outdoor pool area)? I'm intrigued...

Summer said...

I love the title. I am so proud of him.

kristen lewis said...

Gina, our lessons were in the old "men's gym." I am not sure what they call it now. I don't know anything about the other classes specifically so I am not sure how they differ, but we will definitely do this again next year!