The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. I love that there are no expectations for the day. I love having unstructured free time to just enjoy my family. And I love the food- watermelon, corn on the cob, cookouts- you name it. I love fireworks (Carter unfortunately does not share my enthusiasm for them). I love it all. Today has been fabulous! We had a lazy morning, did some shopping, took some pictures, went out for pizza, and now everyone is napping before cooking out and watching fireworks with friends tonight! Good stuff.
We had a heck of a time getting both kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time, but this is about the best that we did!

Carter.


Evyn.
Both of my babies.

Here Carter is trying to gently coax Evyn into smiling. She is having none of it.

Sweetness.

Mommy and her babies.

My whole world.

At this point Carter was completely disinterested in having his picture made, but I thought this was a sweet picture of the girls.

My first love. We never have pictures of just the two of us and after taking this one we promised that we would be better about taking pictures without kids!

Almost a good family picture. If only Evyn had been looking at the camera. . .

Happy 4th of July!
6 comments:
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I love each one :)! What a special family you are.
Beautiful!!!!
Great pics!! Such a gorgeous family! I love the 4th too...and I think it's funny Carter isn't so into the fireworks. Neither is Grant!! We took him to the show last night totally against his will!
AAAAND, July 4th is only 5 days before your birthday! Beautiful pictures, K!!
Your family is beautiful! I know that you cherish them!
you guys are too precious! thanks again for today. love you
Post a Comment