There is so much to do that it is hard to know where to start- putt putt, swimming pool, water park with slides and lazy river, playground, jumping pillow, crafts, archery, bb guns, canoes, pontoons, bluff jumping, water skiing, etc. Every morning we left the kids in their class and got to go to a seminar with Greg Smalley that was fabulous. Then the afternoons were ours to do with as we pleased. The evenings all had activites to participate in too- luau, parties, pirate night, date night for parents, gospel walk, and island olympics! We were completely exhausted every night by the time that we fell into bed. We loved the time with friends and the time with our family. I could go on and on.
Here are a few of the highlights from our week!
The family outside the water park.
Hanging out in the hammocks.
Pontoon ride.
Joe cool on the pontoon.
Swimming in the lake- we jumped off the boat.
He seriously drove the boat back to camp.
Mike jumped off this tower into the 57 degree water.
All dressed up for pirate night.
Carter posing with one of the counselors on pirate night.
Evyn on pirate night- it was soooo hot.
Carter and daddy playing "monster golf."
Going on a canoe ride.
Carter and daddy in the canoe.
Shooting BB guns. I actually was a pretty good shot.

Date night! The kids had activities while we had a candlelight dinner and rode a boat to the Branson landing where we watched a water show and shopped. Super fun.

Evyn chilling in a hammock.
Carter in the "muscle beach" competition at the Island Olympics.
Carter doing a little archery. He actually hit the target all by himself.
Date night! The kids had activities while we had a candlelight dinner and rode a boat to the Branson landing where we watched a water show and shopped. Super fun.
Evyn chilling in a hammock.
Having fun with the family.
11 comments:
What a great trip!! That looks like such a blast...the boys were looking over my shoulder at your pics as I read. Now they want to go! And I love love love the new hair...very cute!!
I would love to do this!!! If you are planning for next year let me know. And yes you do know my brother Lance and his wife LaJuana. They lived in the duplex right after they got married. I made the connection after I saw a picture of your mom. And Kelli Archer is one of my really good friends from high school. Our families go way back. Small world!
So fun! And Ii love your new haircur! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)
Wow! It looks amazing! So fun! And, I love your new haircut too!! Camp does look so neat and how fun to do all that with your family. Glad you all had a great time.
I just have to ask....have you been home at all this summer?? You've been so busy! Looking forward to picnic time!!
The pictures are fantastic. I haven't even started trying to sort through all of ours yet, but I'll be posting them soon! Of course, I love the one of Carter and Grayson in the Muscle Beach Show. Too cute! I hope we will be returning next year, too.
Hey friend, so glad to see your pictures from the week. Now THAT'S a camp. Your haircut looks fabulous! Missed you being online while you were gone.
What a fantastic week! Shorter hair, love it! You are cute!!!
ooooh oooh, pick me! can't wait for swimming and crabs tomorrow!
Wonderful pictures, Kristen! Thank you for sharing them!
Fun times! Y'all have such a sweet family, lucky lucky you!
Post a Comment