I had Evyn's 9 month pictures made last week. I love the stage that she is in right now. Her cheeks are so chubby and sweet and she is still definitely a baby. Her hair makes me smile and I love the little noises that she is making. Precious, I tell you!
So here is the problem. I can never decide on which picture to order and end up spending way too much money. This time I will only buy one. I can do it. So, I scanned in the proofs (sorry Family Photo) to have a scientific poll.
This is the one I am leaning towards right now. I love that it shows that she can sit up now and it is sort of classic Evyn.

I adore her expression in this one but wish that she was sitting up.

This one is not favorite but can you believe that she is standing up by herself?

And then there is this one, which just makes me smile.

What is a girl to do? Any opinions would be appreciated!
17 comments:
I like the last one!
Strange as it is to say about a one year old, I think that she really looks good in black. And I LURVE that black dress! So I am going to have to go with picture number 1!
I LOVE them all...but picture #2 is my favorite because I LOVE that dress....adorable! and I just prefer plain, classic backgrounds, so the white does it for me....but any of them are delicious because Evyn is precious! Braidy is so excited to see her tomorrow!
I like 1 and 4 the best, but mostly 1.
I love #2 the most! She looks precious! #3 is great bc it shows he standing skills! Whichever you choose will be great!
I have to say number 2 is my fav. She is adorable!!!
Buy 'em all!
Oh my, she is so sweet!! I vote for #2 but I'm thinking you can't go wrong no matter what you choose.
I love #2. They are all cute though. What adorable dresses!
Cute pics, Kristen! I definitely choose one of the first two and probably the second one - even though she is not sitting. ☺
I love them all. What a princess!
1st, all the way!
I like choice #2. It's a bummer that she's not sitting up, but the expression is priceless. It's distinctively Evyn.
The first one is my favorite. LOVE that dress on her!
First of all, that dress is just way cute. Love it. Absolutely way cute. I love them all, but thinking number 1 is my fav. :)
I kinda like the one where she is standing up, because it shows her cute-sassy shoes. I like #2 the best, I think?? She is just truly adorable!! I can't believe she is 9 months old. Precious time!!
i like the 2nd one.
Post a Comment