Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Carrots

Mealtime with kids is always an adventure. Tonight Evyn was in a particularly hilarious mood. She has had carrots before but decided today that they are her all time favorite food and she should eat as many of them as possible. I cut her off after ten baby carrots! Should make for fun diaper changing tomorrow!

She would start by making sure that everyone was watching her by making loud and insistent noises and banging her tray. Once she was the center of attention, this is what she would do after every bite:




I know that she must be my daughter because she enjoys her grub so thoroughly! Silly, silly girl!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Precious little personality! She is too adorable :)

Mom said...

She is like you in so many ways. Adorable.

Mary said...

You'll have to be sure and save these pics so that when she's 7 and think carrots are disgusting you'll have proof that she loved them!!! :)

Mark said...

Her funny faces look like Carter's! I'm ready to hear this little girl talk, I bet she has some hilarious jokes.

Brigitte said...

Great job capturing her personality on camera!!

Lori E. said...

How cute!!! I love it, and what a healthy thing to love to eat!