Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Highlights from the week.

Evyn sported her very first braid on Friday. It doesn't look like much, but let me assure you that it was much like wrestling a monkey to accomplish such a "fancy" hairdo with a 15 month old.


Carter decided to borrow some of my socks. I thought that the pink offset the masculine pajamas nicely.

And in other big news, Evyn is learning to master the fine art of multi-tasking. Pictured below she is eating a grilled cheese sandwich and napping simultaneously. Next thing I know she will be walking and chewing gum. Look out world!

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Love the picture of Evyn asleep. Seeing as how my kids are prone to choking that's the first thing I thought/worried about. I guess you had to dig out the sandwich?! How is it possible Evyn has enough hair for a braid? Crazy cute.