Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Living the Dream.

Every now and then I pinch myself when I stop to count my blessings. God has been so faithful to provide me with the desires of my heart.

Starting with being married to my very best friend. . .

One precious, tender hearted little boy. . .

One spunky and loving little girl. . .

An energetic and snuggly little puppy. . .

And even good old Toonces!

I think it is safe to say that I am living the dream, folks!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Ohhhh.......

Brooke said...

You are blessed indeed, sister! So tell me. How are my friend Toonces and Lilly getting along???

Danny said...

Toonces's picture seems to say, "Girl, get that thing outta my face before I claw your bedspread!"

Stacey said...

What a great post! Love your sweet family!!

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree. You ARE living the dream! I must say that the picture of Michael in his baseball cap looks soooooo like him from years ago. It almost makes his mom misty! I would love to see all y'all. Can hardly wait to see you here in Abilene at our new house next week!

Brooke said...

p.s. I don't even know where to start!!! *wink*wink*
xoxoxo!!!

Mom said...

Great post. I love the fact that you don't take things for granted but thank the Lord for your blessings. He has blessed you but, as I've said before, it is because you have your priorties in order. I love you and am happy for you.