Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

In the blink of an eye.

Wasn't it just yesterday that I took this picture before church on a Sunday morning?

Because I took this picture today.

I know that it goes without saying, but I adore these two little people. Each day with them brings laughter, sunshine, and the sweetest sense of contentment.


3 comments:

Mika said...

Look at those eyes. How do you ever tell her no? Sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

I just can't get used to Carter with his hair slicked down!! ha,ha

Mom said...

They have both grown so much this year. I can't believe that I will only have them 9 more times this school year. They have been a blessing to me, how I love them.