Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Monday, October 18, 2010
The difference between boys and girls.
Carter was hanging out with me while I was changing Evyn's diaper this morning. I was curious about how much he really notices about her, so I asked him how he could tell that Evyn was a girl. Without missing a beat, he told me "She has long hair, is really cute, and wears a lot of pink." So, there you have it. It turns out that it has nothing to do with "special parts" at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thank goodness that's what he said! That could have been one tough conversation to start the morning off! :)
You'd better be careful what you ask!!
talks about "special parts" stress me out! I'm afraid she's going to repeat the word at pdo or in church. but then I think of carter's penis prayer and just laugh.
So sweet. Grace talks about how boys have "up hair" and girls have "down hair." I seriously think these are the golden ages for our kids! You never know what's going to come out of their mouths!
I know some guys who are cute, have long hair and wear pink. Wonder what Carter would think of them.
Post a Comment