Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Another Dorky Family Tradition (For Danny)

Isn't it funny how family traditions are born? When Carter was tiny, we snapped this adorable picture of him holding hay at the pumpkin patch. Every year since, we have attempted to recreate the same picture. I can just imagine him at the age of 17 rolling his eyes and holding out his hay for Mama. At Uncle Danny's request, here is the progression of the scarecrow. . .






3 comments:

Danny said...

This is fantastic! I love that on about the third one, you can start to tell that he's in on the game of it now. I love seeing these all laid out like this. I love that boy.

Monica Curry said...

I love your fun family traditions...the dorkier the better! He's so handsome!

Mary said...

I miss that cute little baby! (Even though he was "on strike" about naptime!)