Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lots of New and Exciting Experiences

I love being a mom. It is so amazing to watch my kids master new things. They both seem to be growing up so very quickly right before my eyes. Carter has lost two teeth (when I say lost, I mean had extracted at the dentist, but still), learned to ski, learned to ride a bike without training wheels, and played in his first piano recital. Evyn hasn't hit quite as many milestones but continues to bless us with her precious spirit and her loving, sweet personality. She also got a new bike, and is still such a girlie girl. I think most of the pictures speak for themselves.

















1 comment:

Jenn said...

Awww, they are growing up so fast! Loved all the pictures, looks like you guys had a blast skiing :)