Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
GREAT NEWS for all of you blurkers!
My friend, Gina, who is the number one blurker that I know of (closely followed by my new friend Colby- it thrills my heart that you read this, Colby) found a solution to the blurking problem for me! You will be delighted to know that I fixed my blog so that you no longer are required to be a registered user to leave a comment! So, bring it on blurkers! Comment away! Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lookie me! Ima leavin' a comment on Kristen' blog! Can it be?? I'm coming out of the blurking closet. Thank you, Kristen, for removing all obstacles so I can now blomment (that's "comment on a blog" to you). I'm feeling really blogerific now. Keep posting your fun picts of the Lewis family escapades!
Your anti-registering friend.....
Wow...I got "props" on your blog! I'm so glad you are at Evans and a new friend, too! Since I'm looking at this at home, I get to see your adorable family pictures, too, too cute!
Post a Comment