Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Who is this amazing little boy in my bathtub?
I was bathing Carter tonight and as the tub was draining, he was putting his foam letters away. He started counting them as he went. He got to three by himself and I sat quietly observing as he meticulously picked them up one at a time. He counted all the way to ten by himself with no prompting from me! Of course 8 and 5 then came after 10, but I was completely astounded at this new found mathematical skill! I had no idea that he could do this yet. Other new tricks include singing "the itsy bitsy spider" complete with hand motions, and pointing out the letters "t, s, o, a, w, and e" randomly and out of the blue! Who is this little boy in my bathtub and what did he do with my baby?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You do know that all of that superior education originated in the baby room??!! Right?? Only he's just now talking, so you just now are figuring out that's what he's saying!! ha,ha
That is so fun! I think he might be ready for kindergarten! =)
He is learning so fast and repeats everything! I really have to be careful what I say when he is around.
What blesses my heart is when he prays for his food and before going to bed, so sweet.
Post a Comment