For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Carter's Big News!
We just had to dig this shirt out to make sure that it won't be too small in October!
PTL for this baby!! And, PTL this baby is going to be born in October. I'm so excited I'll be there in time this go-around that I can hardly stand it. Love you and hope you're feeling ok this week!! B.
Thanks, girls! Jenn- I am 7 weeks so we have just known for a few weeks! That makes me due on October 29th. It still doesn't quite feel real! I am praying God's blessings on you and Coby!
I am sooo happy! Since Carter has baby Max and is already getting some practice with baby Ava, he will be a terrific big brother! You and Mike have done a great job with Carter, can't wait to see you with the new one. Please take good care of yourself. I love you.
How fun! planned or not? I know I am full of questions! =) Thanks for praying for Coby and I. God is so faithful and we are totally trusting in him like no other! Thanks for the internet friendship we have going on! =)
12 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!! When did you find out? I want to hear all the details!! =)
PTL for this baby!! And, PTL this baby is going to be born in October. I'm so excited I'll be there in time this go-around that I can hardly stand it. Love you and hope you're feeling ok this week!!
B.
So excited for you guys--Carter will be an awesome big brother!
Love you guys!
BonkLand
Thanks, girls! Jenn- I am 7 weeks so we have just known for a few weeks! That makes me due on October 29th. It still doesn't quite feel real! I am praying God's blessings on you and Coby!
I'm showing Gram your blog tonight and she congratulates you too! How about having that baby a few days early, October 26th,on her birthday?
Carter is going to be the best big brother.
Love, Judy
I am sooo happy!
Since Carter has baby Max and is already getting some practice with baby Ava, he will be a terrific big brother!
You and Mike have done a great job with Carter, can't wait to see you with the new one.
Please take good care of yourself. I love you.
What?! Congratulations! How exciting!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!! :)
Wow! Congratulations! That's so awesome...there's something in the water around here. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am very excited for you!
How fun! planned or not? I know I am full of questions! =) Thanks for praying for Coby and I. God is so faithful and we are totally trusting in him like no other! Thanks for the internet friendship we have going on! =)
Yay!! Congratulations! HOw exciting! And what a fun time of year to be preggo, not too hot, not too cold.
Blessings to your sweet family.
Post a Comment