For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Friday, March 28, 2008
The Sweetest Little Sound on Earth
I got to hear the heartbeat of our little one for the first time today. There is simply no better sound on earth.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! That gave me chills to think about it. What a glorious sound. Love you! So glad to hear it went well at the doctor's office.
How fun!! I'm so excited for you! Missed you......there was certainly interesting topics discussed. One of which is that "man" that's having a baby. So...I'm sure you can guess some of the rest! ha,ha,ha
7 comments:
Yay! That gave me chills to think about it. What a glorious sound. Love you! So glad to hear it went well at the doctor's office.
Music to a mother's ears indeed!
We MISSED you last night. So many topics that could have been enhanced by your input!!!!
Soooooo . . . do you and Michael know the gender, yet?
I agree one hundred percent. It's the sound of a miracle...that you get to participate in.
oh, congrats. I am sorry I didnt even know you had your appointment. Love you, and your little fetus :)
How fun!! I'm so excited for you! Missed you......there was certainly interesting topics discussed. One of which is that "man" that's having a baby. So...I'm sure you can guess some of the rest! ha,ha,ha
I love the sounds of our little miracles! Congratulations!
Post a Comment