Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One day down, eight to go. . .

Mike left this morning for Morocco on a mission trip. I know that he will have an amazing time, and I feel so blessed that his passion and his profession finally line up! I also realize that I am incredibly blessed to have this precious man in my life that I love so much that I miss him like crazy when he is gone. However, I still have eight days to survive without my boyfriend! So, say a prayer for him as he travels and works with the government officials there, and say a little prayer for Carter-bug and mommy while daddy is gone! Thanks.

6 comments:

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I feel the same way when Micah leaves town! It all just feels different. You should hang out with your girlfriends you haven't seen in a while! P.S.--Caught your commercial on tv the other day, and I don't think it was during Jeopardy...you are all over, girl!

Mark said...

Mike is the man! I am praying for a safe and successful trip for him this week. In the meantime, I guess Carterman is the man of the house!

Anonymous said...

Lifting you guys up, my dear! I'll be anxious to hear how the trip goes. It's not easy when the hubby is away, but I hope you have some fun anyway. Fill me in on your commercial, you famous girl!
Love, B.

Erin said...

No fun to have the Daddy gone. Hope you can make the best of it and have some Carter Fun while he's away.
Praying for his trip--

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...

Just wanted to show you that I'm reading your blog in Morocco!

Every night when the sun goes down on me here I think about how it's rising on you there and I think about you and pray for your day with Carter. I'm closer than you think...

Mike

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your blog and will pray for you as your hubby is gone. What's this about a commercial?

Scott's Mom
Sue