Trampoline. Bizarre and wonderful all at the same time. Check it out:
http://www.nbcolympics.com/trampoline/index.html
They have special little trampoline socks. I didn't even know that it was a sport, but there are all of these complicated rules and everything. And every now and then, if you are lucky, one of them just wipes out, which is impressive when they are jumping like 30 feet in the air. I know that I shouldn't wish that they would fall, but I would be lying if I told you that I didn't enjoy a good trampoline wipeout.
Perhaps my favorite part is the guy standing next to the trampoline holding a mat as if he was going to be any kind of help in case of a trampoline emergency. I am telling you- this is just too good to be true. I love the Olympics.
8 comments:
Scott was making similar comments tonight, although the trampoline spotter comment is unique to you alone.
(And really, who DOESN'T like a good trampoline wipeout?)
you're hysterical!
it looks wicked fun, doesn't it?!
This is my kind of post- very random and equally hilarious! I like the indoor bike racing myself!
You are too funny!
I love a good fall, slip, or crash better than anybody.
And that's just plan wrong, because I take care of injured people.
I'm a bad person. Bad, bad, bad.
;-)
Man, I miss you :)
hello there stranger! How are you?! Beautiful I see, like usual! :)
Classic. Have you seen the show "Wipe Out" I think on Monday nights? Local channel...maybe NBC. Vary entertaining!
Post a Comment