Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kissy Face

When Carter was a baby, he used to make this little face that we just adored! We called it kissy face! Much to my delight, Evyn made the same face for us yesterday!

This is Carter at about two weeks old making kissy face.


And here is Evyn at one week old busting out her kissy face too! I love it!!!

On a completely unrelated sidenote, today was pajama day at Carter's school! He was so excited to get to wear his superman pajamas to show all of his friends. He insisted on standing on top of the coffee table to have his picture made. What a kid!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to see Carter this morning, and while I didn't know it was PJ day I thought he look adorable.

Kissy face - precious!

Monica Curry said...

Braidy makes that same face, except for Braidy, it's his "i'm TT-ing" face! and he flares his nostrils and gets REALLY still... hilarious. I can't wait to meet that sweet girl today!

Jennifer-Colley said...

I just out a picture on my blog of Camren making kissy face! How funny!

Alissa said...

HA HA! I love PJ Day! Those faces are precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow they look so much like brother and sister in those pictures! How cute! Love the "o" face.

Mary said...

You're not the least bit proud are you? :) You should be, they are adorable.

Anonymous said...

So, I just heard that Monica and Corie got to come to see you yesterday, and I am so sad that I didn't get to come as well. As soon as Madi is back to her healthy self we will come see you guys so that the new friends can meet.