Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Our First Days Home
We have had a fabulous first few days at home and are really enjoying being a family of four! Carter is a wonderful and doting big brother and Evyn is an amazing baby. We are finally starting to fall into somewhat of an eating and sleeping routine and are really enjoying the newness of this little one. I am feeling great and can't believe how quickly my body is seeming to bounce back this time around. We have been so blessed by so many people bringing food and calling to love on us. What a lucky little girl to be born into such an amazing network of love and support. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last few days.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I love these pics. I can't get over little Evyn's dark hair. It is just precious! Also, Carter is such the big brother. How sweet are they? I can't wait to come see them. I currently have a little sore throat so I will definitely wait til that is gone. So, keep posting pics, please!
Miss you!
I love, love, love these pics! You guys are too adorable :)
Oh my gosh y'all are such a cute famiy of 4! Carter bathing Max is awesome. How long til he takes on diaper duty?
She is adorable. I cant wait for her and Camren to meet each other. I am so happy for you guys! She is precious!
Tears were running down my face as I looked at these pictures, so precious. God has showered your family with His pleasure. Thank you God.
The first picture is my favorite. A diva already at seven days. I can't believe how much she looks like Carter.
And Carter looks so big! Especially the shot of him with his tennis shoes on your bed with his little sister.
Very, very sweet!
LOVE these! My goodness Evyn is so pretty. I can tell you're having fun dressing her up! :)
I love her outfit selections! Life looks pretty great for the Lewis fam squad!
Oh Kristin!! How precious. God is good.
Take good care of you and remember that there are lots of good places for a tired momma to relax in your awesome town!
She is SO sweet. Carter is a hoot with his baby & stroller!! Love the stylin' Evyn wardrobe!!
My allergies turned cold has run full circle and is now winding down with the old cough that resembles that of a chain smoker ! As soon as that goes away I am coming to hold her!!!!!
Evyn has to be the best dressed little girl in Lubbock! Your kiddos are adorable! We enjoyed seeing you guys sooo much on Sunday! We hope to see you again very soon!
She is so beautiful! I am so jealous of the hair, and Carter seems like the best big brother a girl could ask for. I'm so glad y'all are doing so well. Can't wait to see you all again.
OOOOH I'm in love! THat is the sweetest girl and love love love the big bows!!! She is a doll. Carter is precious as always and seems like such the perfect big brother! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Kristen,
I need to email you something. Do you have a home email that I could use?
Don't you just love dressing little girls? Evyn is absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!
How sweet! They are so cute! I love all of these pictures!
Post a Comment