Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Our last prenatal appointment!
This morning was our last trip to the doctor before we get to meet Evyn! It is so surreal to be to the end of this pregnancy already, but I am definitely anxious to have her in my arms. I have gained a total of 12 pounds, and my blood pressure is still really good, so that is a major answer to prayer. This has been such a different experience than Carter's pregnancy. We are scheduled to arrive at the hospital at 6 am on Wednesday and unless someone else has an emergency, we should have our daughter here pretty close to 8 that morning! The countdown has officially begun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
YAY!!! I must say, I'm a little jealous, I want to do it again! Such an amazing experience, I am so excited for ya'll!!! I cannot wait to see her and Braidy is looking forward to meeting his girlfriend.
I am so excited for you! I can not wait to hold that little princess in my arms, and my Madi can not wait for her new playmate.
I know you have tons of friends here, but I would love to bring dinner one night, so let me know.
Yay! Can't wait to meet Evyn! :)
How exciting! I am so happy for all of you!
I can't believe it! I am ready to see that sweet girl myself. I am sure she will be just as precious as Carter.
Also, I would like to know how, exactly, one only gains 12 pounds during a pregnancy. I am jealous!!!
Like Monica, I am getting ready to do it again. "We" aren't ready, but I am getting there.
I keep checking just in case she's decided to make an early arrival. I'm so thrilled for you and Mike and Carter!
I can't even believe it! 10-22 sounds like a great day to be born. Can hardly wait...
Hey Kristen,
It was just wonderful to get to spend some time with you tonight, although now, it's officially LAST night!! Can't wait to hear the good news on Wednesday, I'll be waiting for a call!
Post a Comment