For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Our new addition.
It is with great pride and excitement that we introduce you to. . . . . .
Mr. Potato Pumpkin!
Sorry. I know that is completely mean of me to do to you the day before we have a baby, but I just could not resist!
You crazy girl, I so fell for that......like I said before I have butterflies for you and I will be praying for ya'll in the morning. It is just so exciting!!!I also love all the pumpkin patch pictures of Carter. Too cute!
I am DYING to see this precious dark headed baby that was born just 2 hours ago. I can hardly wait...it's all I can think about! Congratulations on a healthy baby girl! LOVE YOU!
They announced that Baby Evyn has arrived at school, and now all I want to do is come hold that precious baby!!! I'm so glad to hear that she is here, and she is healthy, and you are also doing well. Love you friend. Can't wait to see you again.
11 comments:
Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggggg!!!!!!!
KRISTEN!!!! This is great!
so glad to meet mr. potato pumpkin, but I CAN'T WAIT to meet the little girl!!!!!!!!!! This time tomorrow she'll BE HERE!
You toot! I've been checking often just in case she arrived early and you give me potato pumpkin??? No, thanks.
I didn't see you this morning, and then I had to read this, and now I am a little upset. I thought Evyn had arrived!!!!
Mr. Potato head is a wonderful addition as well.
Ha! You are a hoot! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!! HOW EXCITING!
I thought it had really happened! Can't wait to meet her! We'll be praying for you.
K, you make me laugh.
Of course you know that my nickname for Evyn will be Pumpkin.
The countdown has begun. I'm so excited.
You crazy girl, I so fell for that......like I said before I have butterflies for you and I will be praying for ya'll in the morning. It is just so exciting!!!I also love all the pumpkin patch pictures of Carter. Too cute!
I am DYING to see this precious dark headed baby that was born just 2 hours ago. I can hardly wait...it's all I can think about! Congratulations on a healthy baby girl! LOVE YOU!
They announced that Baby Evyn has arrived at school, and now all I want to do is come hold that precious baby!!! I'm so glad to hear that she is here, and she is healthy, and you are also doing well. Love you friend. Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment