Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Evyn May Lewis

We are so thrilled to be home with our sweet little girl. The entire birth experience was as close to perfect as we could imagine. Carter is absolutely smitten with this little girl, and we have loved watching him fall in love and become a big brother. I am recovering well from the c-section, we had a fabulous stay in the hospital, my nurses were beyond amazing, we had a beautiful room in the hospital (thank you John and Becky), we have been surrounded by friends and family, our house is full of flowers and balloons, and our hearts are completely overflowing with love. Evyn is a wonderful baby. She still sleeps a lot of the time, but is an absolute doll when she is awake. We are loving being a family of four, and I could not be any happier. Thank you to all of you for your excitement for us and your love. We are blessed beyond measure to have such amazing people in our lives to celebrate with us.

Below are some pictures from our hospital stay. I will post some of our first days home soon.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so glad everything went well! She is absolutely adorable, and now my Hunter wants a new baby sister. I was a bit afraid he was going to pitch a bit of a fit giving her back to you! Thanks for letting him hold her, he loved every minute of it!

Mark said...

Evyn May is a beautiful little girl! So glad I get to watch her grow up!

Stacey said...

Absolutely adorable!! LOVE HER!!!

Lori E. said...

Kristen, I am so glad you are home. Although your room was VIP sweet and you are worthy....it is always better to be home. I am so glad to hear you are feeling well and that your baby is sleeping. Sleep when she sleeps for crying out loud. THAT is good advice!!