Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Welcome to the world, Evyn.

8 comments:

Kelli Archer said...

What amazing pictures! She is so adorable! You all are just glowing in the pictures...what a sweet, sweet family. I love the pics of her tiny feet. Can't wait to see her in person!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I love the pictures! Have fun taking care of your kids for the next six weeks! God is so good!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations you guys. Carter is going to make a great big brother! Keep the pictures coming.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all. She is just adorable. I can not wait to talk to Carter about her. I know he is soooo thrilled!!!

Anonymous said...

God bless you, every one! Sending hugs and kisses!

linley said...

She is gorgeous! What a great head of hair!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, my friend! Enjoy every moment.

Lori E. said...

GREAT PICTURES, how cool that you got to do a slide show of memories, and thank you for sharing!!