Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Sweet Husband

Sweet Mike bought me the most precious gift- a family ring with all of our birth stones. This year will be our tenth anniversary, so this is sort of an early anniversary present. I have a friend that is a jeweler and he designed the ring for me and called this afternoon to say that it was ready! Mike said that I did not have to wait for our anniverary to start wearing it- whooohooo! I absolutely love it and smile every time that I look down at my hand! I love what it represents. I am one proud mommy! Thank you, Mike. I love you!

13 comments:

Bonky's Mom said...

yay Mike--how gorgeous!

Mary said...

You have a sweet hubby. I'm going to have to start thinking you're like BP....rings, and hmmm... maybe something else her hubs paid for? wink, wink

Monica Curry said...

I LOVE it. I want one. That is beautiful...good job Mike!!!!!

Organized Chaos said...

How pretty! (It would have been just as pretty with a topaz in it....)

:)

kristen lewis said...

Only somebody from NM would think that topaz is pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love the ring! Way to go Mike, now everyone woman on Kristen's blog is praying for a husband like you, haha.

Kelli Archer said...

How beautiful! You do have a sweet husband! Can you believe it has been ten years since you got married? Our ten year is coming up in June...crazy! Congratulations!

Stacey said...

How beautiful and what a special idea! Way to go!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I want one! Do you think someone could put a bug in Joel's ear. ;)

Carrie Maxwell said...

it's gorgeous!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

So thoughtful of Mike, and I happen not to be from New Mexico and like blue topaz (you know it is the state gem of Texas!).

Anonymous said...

Love it, I forgot to look at it yesterday :( Congrats. When is our anniversary, and what are you getting me??? :) I think I would like something similar to this ring, but maybe mine and your stones . . . what do you think? wink, wink.

Brooke said...

That was sooo sweet! I love it. He's a keeper!
Is Eaton talking smack about me? Doesn't she know I could beat her up?!?!