Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Pure Bliss
My heart is content. I get to savor the warmth of a newborn in my arms on a cool day. Her smell makes me smile. Her peaceful countenance calms my heart. I have enjoyed the privilege of watching my firstborn grow up in a thousand ways right before my eyes within the last three weeks. He makes me laugh until my sides hurt. His gentle spirit ministers to me. I feel so perfectly satisfied with life in general and I can't help but reflect on how richly blessed I am. This must be what people mean when they say pure bliss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You summed it up perfectly. Isn't motherhood grand? I just love being a mommy!!!!
It is so refreshing to hear! Motherhood is an amazing thing. I just looked at all the pictures of your beautiful family, and they are fabulous!
I miss you and your sweet Evyn and Carter...ok, and MIke too. I am needing a Kristen fix pretty bad. Hopefully I can get out of EAST tomorrow and come hang for a bit. I miss you tons and tons!! Evans is NOT the same w/out you!But enjoy every minute of being away.
Post a Comment