My sweet friend, Mika, tagged me, so here we go!
8 TV shows that I watch:
The Office
Survivor
The Amazing Race
Word World
Super Why
Curious George
Sid the Science Kid
The News
8 favorite restaurants:
Orlandos
Abuelos
Harrigans
Stellas
Taco Villa
One Guy
Pei Wei
Cracker Barrell
8 fun things that happened this week:
Pedicure with Brigitte
Disciple Now at my house
Evyn smiled at me
Science Spectrum playdate
Lunch with Ashley
Steak dinner at my mom's house
Lots of fun playtime with Carter
Evyn's 1 month birthday!
8 things I look forward to:
Carter being potty trained
Paying off hospital bills
Christmas
Getting my braces off
Our tenth anniversary
Summer vacation
Carter being potty trained
Carter being potty trained
8 things on my wish list:
A new camera
A new TV
A couch for the living room
Recliners for the front room
A new fence
New carpet
Bedding for our bed
New jeans
Now I tag Brigitte, Mary, and Lori E!
3 comments:
Um, where was "Smallville?"
I know you're having DTV issues with the CW, but still!
This is a sad, sad day.
Your life is way more fun than mine. I think I need to have a second one too!
alright!
you totally made me hungry for all my favorite places in Lubbock.
;p
Post a Comment