Here is my little pumpkin!
Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Trick or Treat
We had a blast at our church's Fall Festival last night! Carter was so excited to wear his costume and was the cutest little biker that you have ever seen. Evyn slept in the sling the whole time, but we got a few cute pictures of her before we left!

My precious friend, Stacey, had Kendall on October 6th. She weighs 5 pounds and makes Evyn look big. Here are the girls dressed as matching pumpkins. Evyn is on the left and Kendall is on the right.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
LOVE the pics! I hope you are framing at least some of them for your house. Heck, I want to put them on my fridge...is that weird? We are back-up spouses after all.
OMG, adorable!! These are the best pictures yet !!! Only one problem, no pictures of mom...
Honestly, these are so cute that words fail me. I love how you keep your blog updated, it's fun for all. Thanks
Look at those cute boys! Glad you had fun.
The cutest lil pumpkin I've ever seen, and the cutest 3-year-old-with-beard i've ever seen too. What a cute idea...I love the pictures of Carter and daddy, they are priceless!!!
Carter totally looked like Mike's mini-me! So cute! You have some adorable children, my friend.
How fun!!!!! Carter looks way too cool!! And Evyn is PRECIOUS!! She and her little friend look like twins in more ways than just in dress. You are going to have so much more fun with double the trouble (two kids). Also, I want to know when I will rate on your blogtastic list??
Kristen,
You just cannot know how very much I enjoy looking at the blog! I look at it many times a day! And yes, my friends have to endure me! I couldn't resist adding some of the pics to my website:
www.teacherclasspage.com/2512 . Check it out - scroll down to the photos!
I love you all!
Lori,
Please forgive my gross oversight! You should now be listed amongst the blogtastic!
I missed the little bandito in action! The costumes look great!
Your kids are by far some the cutest ever. Evyn looks like a little doll. I don't think Madison was ever that small. And Carter, OMG, could he be any cooler!!! I am hoping to come see you very soon.
They are so precious. I can't wait to see Evyn. And, the pics of Mike and Carter together are great! Those are definitely pictures to cherish.
I want to come see y'all sometime this week.
Post a Comment