Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

You know what I love about blogging?

You guys make me laugh. I post a funny picture or a happy story and get like three comments. But then I bust out a good story about dropping poop in a restaurant floor or catching mice in my utility room and you guys come out of the woodwork! I love it. Looks like I need to put more of the random happenings in my life out there in the blogosphere!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep. You got it! I laughed so hard - just remembering what I went through with your husband!!!! (Too bad he didn't have the poop experience!) I know it was not funny to you - now. But, when you are my age and hearing about YOUR grandchildren and their parents, you'll see more humor in the whole issue/scene!!! I love you!

Mary said...

You know we all like to hear about your mishaps.....maybe because you have the perfect life--it brings you back down to the rest of us!! :)

Organized Chaos said...

Haven't I said it ALL along? Real life is always more entertaining than the mushy stuff. (Not that there isn't a place for the mushy stuff.)

BTW, read the post we had discussed at the end of our coffee date and LOL.

You gotta laugh. That's aaaalllll you can do.

:)

Stacey said...

You have a really good point! Sorry about the chilis episode. It was fun to read though! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, sometimes your stories draw the blurker out into the open!! lol!! You are just such a good story teller!