For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Hobo.
Carter told Mike tonight that he looked like a hobo because he had "sparkles" (whiskers) on his cheeks. Then he told him that he should go jump on a train. What? Who is this kid and where did he come from?
I just LOVE the things that come out of kids' mouths! They see the world so differently than we do. Don't you wish you had a video camera going 24/7 to catch all those great moments?!
Here's my question...does he watch the "poorer despress?" (Polar Express)Cause if so, that's where he will find a hobo on a train with whiskers. Too funny! We've heard so much from that movie this year...it's amazing what they will pick up and pass on!
That is SO funny! I love hearing what kiddos say. He is so adorably cute...and btw, have I told you how much love sweet Evyn is getting on M&W? Geez...she's a dream. So fun. Thanks for sharing her. Have a great weekend.
He is SOOOOOO yours!!!!! I love the stories, crack me up!!! And the pictures in the above blog are ADORABLE, as always and there is no better adjective for it...
7 comments:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha This is great!
I just LOVE the things that come out of kids' mouths! They see the world so differently than we do. Don't you wish you had a video camera going 24/7 to catch all those great moments?!
Carter always makes me smile. He is impressive - the complex thoughts that go through that head of his. what a precious sweet boy he is!
Oh Carter, I can't for you to teach Madison all of your wisdom! He is such a sweet boy. We much plan a play-date.
Here's my question...does he watch the "poorer despress?" (Polar Express)Cause if so, that's where he will find a hobo on a train with whiskers. Too funny! We've heard so much from that movie this year...it's amazing what they will pick up and pass on!
That is SO funny! I love hearing what kiddos say. He is so adorably cute...and btw, have I told you how much love sweet Evyn is getting on M&W? Geez...she's a dream. So fun. Thanks for sharing her. Have a great weekend.
He is SOOOOOO yours!!!!! I love the stories, crack me up!!! And the pictures in the above blog are ADORABLE, as always and there is no better adjective for it...
Post a Comment