Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
I really like to win!
I wish that I were one of those people who simply enjoyed playing games, but I am not. I love to win. I have this fiercely competitive streak in me that sometimes surprises even myself! So, here is where I need your help. Evyn's picture is in a contest and I really want to win! If it wins, I get to choose a free print, which I would LOVE to have. There can only be one vote per household per day. The contest will end at noon next Saturday, January 10th. To vote for Evyn, (#13), click on the following link: http://www.denaehutsonphotography.blogspot.com/ and know that I will be ever so appreciative. I know that this is completely shameless, and I am sorry to all of my buddies that also have babies in this contest, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do! Now go vote! And then do it again tomorrow!!! And the next day. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
NO! VOTE FOR # 29!!!!!!! haha it's ok I'm competitive too! No hard feelings...!
okay... those babies are just too stinkin' cute!
It is on!!! #4 people - Just kidding, there is no competition #13 and #4 HAVE to tie!!! :)
Evyn is adorable, but I also have a little competive bone in my body. So vote for #20! Those dimples are to die for! Just kidding they are all too cute.
I voted and I will try and vote everyday. I also like winning things. Good Luck!
Evyn or Madison?! HA! My two sweeties from the babyroom!!! A contest with both babies in there! ACK! I love you both, Kelsey and Kristen!! What a great contest she is doing and adorable pictures.
Hey I voted! Cute stuff! Hope she wins.
Guess who I voted for ???
sorry you didn't win.
i voted every day... i was pulling for you.
Post a Comment