Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

my new passion

Gymboree. Seriously, the mouse in her pocket matches the mouse on her socks, which all matches the precious pink bloomers. I am going to have to set some limits or I might be in trouble!

Look at this smile. My heart is so full.



12 comments:

votemom said...

hi - i've been checking your blog recently. your little girl is just precious.

the trick to gymboree is to watch the website for their clearance stuff. then, once you order, they include "gymbucks" toward your next order. it works out to be a good savings plan if you only buy when your child really needs stuff.

i have two 3yr old girls and i LOVE them in gymboree ;o)

Anonymous said...

Join the club. I have serious Gymboree issues. And Votemom is right, gymbucks are the key, oh and grandma's!!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I heart gymboree...I load for my niece when they have sales! Miss Evyn looks like a perfect model...way to go Mom!

Anonymous said...

This is one cute kid!! You could dress her in paper sacks and she would be adorable.
Thanks Summer, now I'll have to go to Gymboree more often.

Anonymous said...

And I didnt even mention that Evyn looks so big. she is putting on some weight and looks so adorable with those full and rosy cheeks. awwww. I love her.

Carrie Maxwell said...

seriously... her cheeks are just begging to be squeezed.

i'm going to have to get one of those bumble bee things because that just looks like too much fun.

good exercise?


:D

Monica Curry said...

So my day is much more brighter now that I know Evyn is coming to see me today!!!! (of course she is coming to see ME right?!) YAY i'm so excited. She is absolutely adorable...I think I need a girl next, just to play dress up with.

ashley said...

She is too stinkin cute!! I love all the smiles and can't wait to see her again soon! love you

Brooke said...

A doll she is indeed! Had I had a girl, I would have broken the bank in Gymb!! But as you well know, boy clothes don't even compare. Enjoy all the girlie fun!!!

Mark said...

My niece is so cute! I don't know anything about Gymboree but this kid looks sharp. :)

Mrs. Mac said...

She is so precious and looks just like a little Lewis! I love seeing you in church worshipping with her in your arms!

Denae said...

She is adorable!