Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Baby Godin!
Brigitte had a healthy baby girl today at 12:29 pm. She weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 20 inches long. She is absolutely perfect in every way and Brigitte is doing great. It was a powerful day in so many ways and I am completely in love already. What a gift to get to be there with the family. I will wait to post pictures and the name until it is up on the Godin blog. My heart is so very full. More details to come. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's wonderful news... give them my love. :)
How great, Kristen! I have been wondering how close B was to meeting her new one. I look forward to all the details!
Post a Comment