Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our Trip to Carlsbad

9 comments:

Mary said...

What fun! We've got to get back over to Carlsbad! The last time went, Janae was a baby.

Staci said...

It looks like y'all had a great time. We missed you last night. Lots to catch up on.

Karis said...

What a fun trip! Your kids are just adorable. I'm glad Evyn let me snuggle with her some today even though Mommy was around.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the slideshow, Kristen. I wish we could have gotten together during the break, but all of us had too much going on. Evyn definitely has developed personality! And Carter, what can I say!!! He will forever be the FIRST! ; )

Lori E. said...

How fun!!! Carter was not scared at all?? It freaked me out a little but Colton held my hand!! I love your blurk counter!! I hope you have a good day today, I am sure it is like the first day again. It will be OK, and you are doing good works!

Brooke said...

I love me some Carlsbad. Looks like a great family trip was had!

ashley said...

how fun for you guys! So glad you made it back safe. Love the pic of evyn in her swimsuit and carter with the bat picture behind him. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sweet stuff! I'm sure Carter will remember this trip for a long time. Way to treasure the break.

Bonky's Mom said...

Cute Cute!