Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Be a Follower!

So, it always freaks me out a little (in a happy and strange sort of way) when someone that I have no idea reads my blog says something to me in real life about something that was on my blog. It is like they know a secret about me, but I guess it is not really a secret since it is on the internet. I digress. It would thrill my heart if even if you never leave a comment on my blog, you would be a "follower" (see the box on the right side of my blog) so I would have some idea of who is reading this thing. Plus you can automatically be notified when I update the blog if you follow me! C'mon! Follow me! Do it. Do it now.

7 comments:

Monica Curry said...

YOu know I am your #1 stalker, but I am now an official "FOLLOWER". You can't help it, you're popular and people just like to read your funny stories!

Angie said...

I'll follow you if you follow me!

Stacey said...

I'm the weirdo blurker. Sorry, I must leave more comments! But, I love you and all your blogging!! You are great!

Fortner Family said...

I love reading your blog!! Keep the wonderful, sweet and funny stories coming. Can't wait til I get some funny stories to share. Jennifer, better known as Farrah's mommy.

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I enjoy still stalking or blurking as you like to call it...

Mika said...

I couldn't click on the "Follow Me" link, but as soon as it lets me, I will follow you.

Lori E. said...

I'm with Angie.....do unto others Kristen!!! I was already a follower of yours, and you know I don't blurk, because I feel compelled to leave a comment, whether you want me to or not.