1. I have a new nephew that I cannot wait to go meet this afternoon. Welcome to the world, Jack Ira Holwerda!
2. I miss Mike like crazy. I am ready for him to be home.
3. I can't even pretend to understand what goes on in Carter's little mind. He insisted on eating lunch completely naked today. Not sure why.
4. Carter wanted me to honk the horn yesterday and told me to "smash the honker." Love it!
5. I will never get tired of Mike giving me flowers. It makes me swoon every time.
6. It is beautiful outside today. I love the promise of Spring!
7. I forgot just how much I love to hear a baby giggle.
8. Laundry feels like less of a chore when you don't do it on the weekend.
9. I am considering coloring my hair just to shake things up a little bit, but I am probably too chicken to go through with it.
10. U2 continues to be the greatest band ever. No line on the horizon did not disappoint!
2 comments:
So, you've done the four kid thing successfully! Go, Krisken!! And congratulations on your new little nephew. You'll make it. Mike's practically home....
#3 is hysterical.
:)
Oh, and on #9 - shake it up, Baby!
You are so fun! Wish you were going to be around this weekend!
Post a Comment