Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good week, Good Babies, Good Friday

Carter loves his sister so much. One of his favorite things to do is to feed her a bottle. He is so sweet and gentle with her. It completely blesses my heart.


Evyn is so alert and really starting to interact with toys and people. She smiles all the time, especially for daddy. She had her first cold, but seems to be on the mend now.

Last night was spaghetti night and Carter had a blast pretending to be a robot. Here he is proudly sporting his robot head.

And because every robot needs variety, here is his alternate headgear choice. You can tell by his mouth that this picture was taken post spaghetti.


On an unrelated note, Mike and I got engaged on Good Friday, April 10th, 11 years ago! I am so thankful that he chose me!
And, we are so excited to have precious friends coming to town for the weekend. My three bestest girlfriends from college will all be here with their husbands and kiddos. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Pictures will be coming, I am sure.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter. We have so much to celebrate!

2 comments:

ashley said...

hope you have a blast this weekend. see you sunday!

Mary said...

You have a fun evening! We will miss you at our evening though!