This is going to be a really random post, so in an attempt to keep your interest I will open with an adorable picture of my babies.

Carter inherited a cowboys jersey with a recent batch of hand me downs and loves it. He insisted on wearing his cowboy hat with the jersey because it said cowboys. Pretty cute.

Here are my three favorite people in the world. Carter is holding his wallet with his pretend credit cards and one dollar in it. He thinks he is pretty big stuff and offers to buy me things all the time. Have I mentioned how much I love this kid?

Muscle men. . .

Mike is crazy about this little girl. I love watching the two of them together.

We went to the coolest event on Saturday. Our Ranching Heritage Center hosted a "ranch day." They had tons of activities for kids- grinding corn, brushing wool, horseback riding, shooting bows and arrows, making stick horses and corn husk dolls, you name it. The whole thing was so well done and we had a blast. We went with Danny and Courtney and the kids and really enjoyed the morning. Here are a few pictures from the day.

This is one of my students at Evans that I absolutely adore. He was so great with Carter and we had a great time checking out his teepee! It is so encouraging to me to know that there are teenagers out there that are so kind and good. Thanks, Alex!


You know that your three year old has seen too much when he begs for a turn to use your breastpump. And, yes, I know that he will kill me for this one day.

And, in the world of potty training, there is much to report! Carter actually went poop in the potty at school today, which is HUGE! He has had two succesful attempts at home too. We have had one accident, but even then he promptly asked me to clean him up, so at least he is aware of being dirty now. I feel like there is hope for us after all. Now if I can only get him to ask to go instead of watching him like a hawk. . . We'll get there!
This morning he insisted that his stick horse needed to poop in the potty and needed some privacy. This is what we found.

And last but not least, how precious is this girl? She brings us so much joy!
I warned you that this would be random! I am more than halfway through TAKS week and feel like I have an enormous weight off my shoulders! Come on Saturday!!!
9 comments:
Go Carter..he is too stinkin cute. I wish I still was in the baby room, so I could see Evyn (and you too) more often.
The breast pump picture is frighteningly hilarious!
oh sweet heavens. love the stick horse and the pump picture. and yes, my friend, I believe you can get your eyebrows groomed at the hair store.
Carter looks serious about becoming a muscle man with his flex! Wonderful random pics.
I was abit afraid, after reading the title of your post, that we were about to have pictures of you pumping. Whew, thanks for sparing us!! tee, hee
Too cute!! MacKenna too has "pumping" pictures that I plan to use when she's a toot as say 13. LOL!! Kids are GREAT!!
Way to go Carter!! I love the pictures especially the stick horse on the potty. Priceless!!
I a still mortified by the roofer in the dumpster story. I may have to have therapy.
Yay Carter!!! And yay to you for surviving TAKS (ick ugh ack wretch wretch wretch)!! Sorry. Allergic reaction to standardized testing.
I love this post...so many cute pics! It sounds like life is good at the Lewis house! I am so glad things are going well! Hope we can get together soon!
Post a Comment