For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Pigtails!
OK, so this is really fun!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a joyful cutie! I'm impressed witht the pigtails, Kristen
Adorable!!! I'm going to have to learn how to do straight, fine hair when Amy comes home. I only know how to do African hair right now. I may be calling you for advice. :)
How in the world is your 5 month old able to wear pigtails? Truly amazing. She looks MONTHS older. :) What a cutie. Enjoy it now while she has no say over what you do to her hair...I wish Grace would let me put her in pigtails every day! :)
13 comments:
What a joyful cutie! I'm impressed witht the pigtails, Kristen
Love you,
Judy
Adorable!!! I'm going to have to learn how to do straight, fine hair when Amy comes home. I only know how to do African hair right now. I may be calling you for advice. :)
oh my! so proud of you my friend! I have to admit I am jealous. all we get is big flowers and bows. no pigtails yet!
So cute! I can not wait for Caroline to have hair long enough to try out diffrent styles.
I love them. I used to do Kenzie's hair the same way. Her little cheeks are just so "pinchable."
Never in the history of the world has there been a cuter girl!
How in the world is your 5 month old able to wear pigtails? Truly amazing. She looks MONTHS older. :) What a cutie. Enjoy it now while she has no say over what you do to her hair...I wish Grace would let me put her in pigtails every day! :)
Way cute!! I will have to share some hair blogs I have found when I am not nursing a child and blogging!
I love love it!!! I remember MacKenna's first pigtails; however she was a year!!! Oh memories!! Love you sweet friend!
Adorable!!! Love this baby!
Ok, she looks entirely too big. She is the cutest thing EVER!
Such a sweet smile!
TOO CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment