Every now and then a girl is blessed to have a job that she really loves. And if that girl is especially blessed, she finds friends at that job to share her heart with! That is the situation that God has blessed me with! I am blessed and then some. Unfortunately, all of my friends seem to be ridiculously attractive, which makes me feel rather like the old fat woman of the bunch, but they are so nice that I will overlook that too! Yesterday we loaded up the kids and headed for Roaring Springs. We giggled, swam, visited, chased kids, ate watermelon, splashed in the stream, and had an absolutely marvelous day! This was my first official day off, and I enjoyed every minute!
This is the group (minus Monica) by the waterfall.

And the group (minus Heather) by the waterfall!

My sweet babies loaded up in the car! Thanks, Monica, for this picture!

Carter and Evyn were perfectly happy playing in this boat together. They absolutely melt my heart together!

I can't get over how much I love this sweet little girl. She actually splashed in the freezing water for a bit yesterday!

This is all of the grown ups- me, Jinnie, Kelsey, Monica, Mika, and Heather!

Thank you, girls, not only for a wonderful day, but also for the gift of your friendship! I love you gals!
8 comments:
Aren't friends just a gift from God!!?? Can't wait to see you on Friday!
That looks like a fabulous idea!! I haven't been to Roaring Springs in ages. Now I'm itching for a road trip! And Mary, you're SO right...girlfriends rock!
Let's take a road trip to Snyder....I bet we could crash in on SOMEONE!
I love a good road trip!
Ooooh, this is excellent!
How fun is that!? Love it. I ditto the roadtrip and destination Snyder. :)
Oh wow, looks like you had a fabulous day. Happy summer break, dear friend! You certainly deserve some R & R.
How fun!! Roaring Springs rocks. I wish we could afford a membership there! I am sure you are the hugest blessing to them!
Post a Comment