Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

You better watch out. You better not cry!

One of my kiddos was thrilled to see Santa today! After I tucked him into bed tonight, Carter told me "Mommy, Santa has the greatest beard ever!" Evyn was not quite so impressed.

Carter got to ride Santa's "sleigh."

Carter has a recent obsession with nutcrackers. He insisted that we buy one last week at Hobby Lobby. Since then he has reminded me every day that we need to buy some peanuts with the shells on so he can use his nutcracker. He was thrilled to find a lifesize nutcracker to take his picture with today.

And even more thrilled to finally get his hands on some peanuts!

This is just a random, but adorable, picture of my sweet boy!

And in other big news, Evyn is officially walking. She has been taking a few steps for a couple of weeks, but this week she has started walking across the room! She is so very proud of herself! It is super cute to watch her because she is still so tiny! I love it!

6 comments:

Bonky's Mom said...

Too cute! I can't believe she is walking! Time needs to slow down! And your own Mr. Nutcracker is a doll!

Brigitte said...

You gotta video that girl walking and post it! And Carter's fascination with nutcrackers is hilarious. Hours of entertainment, eh?

Brooke said...

So cute!! Aren't kids just the greatest??

Mom said...

The hardest part of watching a toddler learn to walk is also watching all the falls. Evyn just pops right back up and off she goes. Adorable.

Mary said...

You have to let me know where the giant nutcraker is. Hunter would love it. He also loves nutcrackers and wants to crack nuts, although I haven't let him. Maybe I should loosen up a bit?? Love the Santa picture, that's just too cute!

Anonymous said...

started walking without me! oh well, i guess she will run to me when I get home! Love you and thanks for a great blog...

Mikey