So, now that Carter has mastered the bike, he wants to ride it all the time- even in the house. His other new favorite toy is his plastic viking hat (we are desperately working on the CORRECT pronunciation of the word v-i-k-i-n-g)! Anyway, this picture made me smile, and I had to share it!
Here is the happy viking eating a bowl of cereal with daddy!
It seems that Carter has just recently discovered his strong will, and Mike and I have been brushing up on our parenting and time out skills. Bedtime last night was particularly terrible. But then this morning, he was crazy happy when he woke up and I had that "it is all worth it" moment and fell in love with this little boy all over again. God knew what he was doing when he made two year olds so stinking cute!
5 comments:
The Biking Viking is Striking!
Yes, if they weren't so cute and adorable, I'm sure mankind would have been extinct hundreds of years ago!!!!
Oh my goodness...sniff, sniff...that dandy golf ensemble was my sweet Zachs'!!! Wasn't my boy just wearing it yesterday? Sniff, sniff...
It must have come to Carter via Hunter! Well it is only appropriate that my cute Zach's clothes continue to be worn by adorable boys!!
One Handsome Dude!
Gluoss
Strong will? So maybe there IS a bit of Kristen in him after all?
Hee hee.
Oh, the fun you will have....
Yes, you're two year old is stinkin' cute. What a ham!
Post a Comment