Here is Carter in Mike's boots and hat. Please notice that his pants are on backwards in this picture. Rest assured that they were not on backwards when I left!
Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Guys Night!
Once a month I get together with some gals to scrapbook and Mike and Carter have guys night while I am gone. It cracks me up how Carter is so completely different with daddy than he is with mommy. So, here is a small glimpse into what goes on in the Lewis house when mommy isn't around. . .
And I think that he is dancing in this picture, but I am not exactly sure. I am pretty sure that he has a smear of jelly on his cheek!
This is a series of what Mike calls "self portraits"- all I can say is like father like son. I sure do love these crazy boys!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love to see a daddy enjoying his boy! Those are sweet pictures - what fun it will be to look back on them when Carter is much older.
Isn't it funny how kids just know how to relate to mom and dad differently? I love the pants on backwards...and the cowboy hat and boots. He looks like a mini-cowboy band member. Guess he'll be learning old CBB songs soon enough! Love you...
These pictures are great!
bloggerifically cute~~love it!
Gluoss
So THAT'S what boys do on boys night!!!!!
Silly boys!
So glad they had fun.......makes our night even better when you don't have to worry about the kids!
Uncle Gerald taught Danny how to stick out his tongue. I think Carter has all the instruction needed. What goofy guys.
Post a Comment