Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I really love my mom.

It occurred to me that I talk a lot about Carter and Mike on the blog, but today I felt like I needed to say how very much I love my mom. She is just the best. She made me a casserole and a salad to have for dinner tonight just because she loves me, and it was delicious! She spoils my son rotton, invests in my life in a million ways, is my biggest fan, my precious friend, and so much more. I love every minute that I get to spend with her, I am so very proud of her, and I just wanted the world to know that I really love my mom.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love your mom too!!! She's got a heart of gold, for sure. I still remember the first time I ever met her, she was in our kitchen in Tulsa and told me all the great things about her daughter! She knows what she's talking about.

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for Mom!
Kellie

Anonymous said...

Your mom does rock. We all should be so lucky. May we live our lives in such a way that our offspring think so highly of us in 20 years.
Staci (No longer a blurker)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I loved reading this tribute to your mom, Kristen. What a blessing she's been in my life too throughout the past 14 years--truly the arms of Jesus to me. I admire her spunky spirit, her unique humor, her wisdom, and her strong faith. There's no one like Peggy Holwerda and I love her deeply!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kristen, I love you.

BACON BITS said...

You are incredible! It is obvious that you have publically confessed love for those men in your life!

I gotta get one of these.